lunes, 19 de abril de 2010
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)
About the Artist:
Born in Salamanca (Spain) in 1980 and raised in Valladolid, Ana has had a strong passion for art and painting since a very young age. She also holds two BA degrees in History of Arts and Conservation Art & Restoration. Passionate about contemporary art and photography, the painter’s work takes inspiration from abstract expressionists such as Rothko, Pollock, Franz Kline and De Kooning.
In 2007 Ana moved to London looking for new influences and a more cosmopolitan art market. Working at Vegas Gallery, a contemporary art gallery situated in the heart of East London, she gained an understanding of ‘the other side’ of the story.
- Solo Exhibition, The Tabernacle, London. Opening: 9th of March, 2018.
- Solo Exhibition, The Tabernacle, London, March 2015.
- Solo Exhibition, Private House, Notting Hill, London, November 2014.
- Solo Exhibition, The Tabernacle, London, April 2013
- Solo Exhibition, the Bevington, Private House, Notting Hill, London, November 2012
- Solo Exhibition, JTW Knightsbridge, London, May 2012
- Arteando Contemporary Art Fair, San Sebastian, Spain, July 2011
- Solo Exhibition, Annia Gallery, Salamanca, Spain, May 2011
- Solo Exhibition, Casino de Salamanca, Spain, May 2010
- Solo Exhibition, Maria Pestana Gallery, Madrid, Spain, November 2010
To arrange a private viewing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario